Re: using pgp to make an otp

Simon Spero writes:
> On the subject of reused one-time-pads: What are the attacks that become
> available if a pad is used two times. The ones I can think of are:

I will point out that the NSA's VENONA project, which among other
things lead indirectly to the execution of the Rosenbergs, got its
only break from the two time use of one time pads by the Soviet
spies. I can't guess all the techniques they used, but obviously there
are enough things you can do to make it dangerous.

Perry