Re: Exporting software doesn't mean exporting (was: Re: lp ?)

>Were that the case, citizens couldn't sue to have provisions impacting
>them enforced, but the fact of the matter is that they can.

Various treaties provide that various privilleges will be granted to various
citizens of the countries concerned. Do the treaties grant such privilleges in
this case? Just because there is a treaty on nuclear disarmament between the US
and the USSR does not mean that you as a private citizen can press for
enforcement through the courts if you think that the USSR is not performing.

>> Perry's somewhat offensive language is not a substitute for an argument.

>Thank you for the ad hominem.

Perry used the phrase "lobotomized mongoloid judge" I think that this
type of language is offensive and unnecessary.

Ad hominem is a perfectly valid form of argument where one is considering
the reputation of the person making the statement. I don't think that
the type of language and tactics Perry uses reflect well upon him. What is
"I am starting to have trouble believing you are a lawyer." if not ad
hominem in any case?