November Bay Area meeting? was: Decemeber SF Bay Area Cyperpunks

In article <[email protected]>,
Katy Kislitzin  <[email protected]> wrote:
>Hi--
>
>Eric Messick and I will be holding the Decemeber C'punks meeting at
>our geodesic dome in the Santa Cruz Mountains.  It will be a
>combination meeting and holiday get-together.  It will be happening on
>the usual c'punks saturday, Dec 9, but will start at 4:00 pm instead
>of the usual noon.  A more spirited announcement will follow closer to
>the date.

Speaking of which, did I miss an announcement of the November meeting?
My mail server was down for a few days, so it's entirely possible.
If that's the case, can someone repost it or send it to me?

Thanks,

   - Ian