[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SPAM:E-CA$H Conference SF 11/16-17
COMMERCIAL - SPAM ALERT -
I will be speaking at a conference on Electronic Money
that might interest some of you sitting on some extra rEeal Money
who also suffer from the burning desire to find out what
ideas and technology other folks are flogging on the talk-circuit.
The brochure is too long to type in but some excerpts follow:
10 key questions to be answered at this
critical industry event:
10. What are the biggest avenues to entry into the world
of electronic commerce?
9. Who will be the biggest users of electronic money?
8. Who should be allowed to issue E-cash?
7. How will debit and checking fit in with the electronic
6. How do you balance privacy, security, and efficiency in
5. How can electronic commerce be used for a business
4. How will the government regulate E-cash?
3. How will electronic payment systems protect against
2. What infrastructure is needed to provide security
on open networks?
1. What are the leading technologies that will be used for
Bankers Trust Electronic Commerce
Richard K. Crone
Center for Electronic Banking, KPMG Peat Marwick
Bank of Boston
Sandia National Laboratories
First Interstate of California
Killen and Associates
McCutchen, Doyle, Brown and Enersen
First Data Corporation
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
B. Clifford Neuman
University of Southern California
Arent Fox Kinter Plotkin and Kahn
Financial Services Technology Consortium
Sponsor: IBC USA Conferences
Date: November 16 - 17
Venue: Pan Pacific Hotel
500 Post Street
EMAIL: questions or registrations
Phone: 508.481.6400 ext 282 (Sherry)