Re: mailing list.

On 10 Nov 95 at 13:34, [email protected] (David Y) wrote:

> Please put me on your mailing list, thanks.

Sure.  Consider it done.

-------------------------
Weak attempt at crypto relevance:

Couldn't trusted date/time-stamping signing robots be used
to establish that offline ecash particles had reached
certain points in their journey?  Might not a bank say
that in the event of a dispute, it will accept the ecash
copy signed earliest by Framis Signer or specified
alternate with claimant's ID inside the disposable
signature wrapper?  I suppose one might just as well
authenticate the ecash with the bank itself, except that
the signed copy allows withholding identity unless and
until there is a dispute.

 ------------ http://www.phoenix.net/~tjunker ------------
| Your freedom is on the auction block.  What do you bid? |
<A HREF="http://www.phoenix.net/~tjunker/wang.html">Unofficial Wang VS Information Center</A>