Secondary Ecash applications on hold

A few weeks ago, I promised you all to write some scripts that will lay the
groundwork for some of the more unusual applications of Ecash.
Unfortunately, I went straight from one contract to the next and didn't
find the time to work on the scripts.

I am currently in St. Louis, making sure that Ecash makes the impact on
Internet commerce that many of us think it should make. Anyone on this list
that ever thought of opening a shop using Ecash or is interested in Ecash
in general is encouraged to email me at [email protected] and share
their ideas.

TIA,

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.