Re: Java & Netscape security (reply to misc. postings)

Hi Dr Cohen -

I work for Sun, and I don't speak for Netscape!     I do my best
to post messages that are accurate and that can be substantiated,
but that is not the same as being an official spokesperson.

I think reasonable people can disagree on the dangers of
postscript interpreters.  I do not dismiss your concerns - I was
 merely pointing out that the fix may be simply not to run a postscript
interpreter.  That decision is made by a user, not by a web browser.

Marianne
Java Products Group  (this is the name of teh Java group at Sun)
Sun Microsystems, Inc.