Re: credit card conventional wisdom

In this context is the merchant defined as the the corporation selling the
physical good for delivery or the corporation that is operating the server?
These two parties under certain circumstances may be the same party, but
in this example lets assume they are seperate entities.

If I am interpreting "internet based stores" in the proper context, the
cardholder and the bank have recourse against the company operating the
server.  Is this correct?

Regards:
-arc

Arley Carter
Tradewinds Technologies, Inc.
email: [email protected]
www: http://www.twinds.com

"Trust me. This is a secure product. I'm from <insert your favorite
corporation of government agency>."