Re: CANADIAN PRESS REPORTS (was Re: CSE gets flak on TV)

I hope everyone realizes that Detweiler is probably arguing with
himself, three levels deep. I must admit that the levels he stoops to
in order to draw attention to himself are pathetic. Why don't you just
stick to posting as Vlad Nurzi? Its more dignified.