toolkits?

[note cunning copy of Alice type quoting style, and cunning use of
the same remailer as the last in the chain]

On Tue, 21 Nov 1995, Russell Nelson wrote:

> [email protected] writes:
> > Alice here ...
>
> How do we know this for a fact?

We don't.

As an incentive for Alice to generate herself a PGP key, I hereby
place Alice on notice that if she doesn't sign her next post, and
provide a PGP key, I will create one for her, and steal all the
postive (?) reputation that she has developed so far.

You have 24 hours Alice, otherwise a key gets posted to here, and to
the keyservers with your nym on it.

[someone masquerading as]

Alice de 'nonymous ...

[who will soon steal her nym (as an experiment in Nym
misappropriation, and reputation theft from those who don't use
authentication).  Evolution in action :-)]

                                  ...just another one of those...

P.S.  This post is in the public domain.
                  C.  S.  U.  M.  O.  C.  L.  U.  N.  E.