PGP

Does anyone know what the laws are regarding the export of PGP into
Canada?  I know that it is not allowed to exported overseas but what is
the ruling on into Canada.  Some sites say that it can be exported into
Canada and others say that it can't.  Can anyone out there give me some
information on this topic?

--

	     T H E  M A N , T H E  M Y T H , T H E  L E G E N D .
* Dylan "Still" Boudreau	* Knowledge is proud that she knows so much; *

		When someone says, "That's a good question."
		 You can be sure it's a lot better than the
		         answer you're going to get.