Re: The future will be easy to use

At 10:56 PM 11/26/95, James A. Donald wrote:
>At 01:12 PM 11/27/95 -0800, Jonathan Zamick wrote:
>> it
>> means forming a group, made up of Cypherpunk members perhaps, but much
>> smaller, and capable of working together. Also capable of handling not only
>> the theory, but good solid code, GUI, PR, meetings, talking to the
>> government, etc.
>
>Skip the talking to the government bit:  Ignore, do not confront.

I can't agree. The model of a successful enterprise includes feedback from
different levels of participants. Regardless, the government will be taking
a role in encryption. Thus even if they aren't a defining part of the
development, bringing them to a limited extent into the loop, and finding
even small areas which the government would support, helps provide better
buy-in by the government officials who participate, helping the momentum.

The point isn't to bring them into the design, but simply to use their
feedback to optimize our PR approach.

Jonathan

..Jonathan Zamick                    Consensus Development Corporation..
..<[email protected]>                      1563 Solano Ave, #355..
..                                             Berkeley, CA 94707-2116..
..                                        o510/559-1500  f510/559-1505..
..Mosaic/WWW Home Page:                                               ..
..  <A HREF="http://www.consensus.com/">Consensus Home Page</A>       ..