Re: Certificate Authorities?

> We are looking at adding the ability for enterprise security
> administrators to lock various parts of the Navigator configuration
> so that the user can not change them, including stuff relating
> to trust and certificates.  This functionality will not be in
> 2.0, but we do consider it important for certain customers.

As a Cypberpunk, a reporter and a corporate user of java/hot
java/netscape not only should you do that but have a way of locking in
various class libs..  E.g.  if I want to change the security class
(but don't want my users to do so..) there needs to be a way.. THat
SHOULD be in 2.0.

/hawk

Harry Hawk,     Manager of Interactive Communications
                Warwick Baker & Fiore,  212 941 4438,     [email protected]

The Internet has the potential to set us free -- to learn anything and
do anything, whenever we want. No wonder politicians want to regulate
it -- The Washington Post, November 7, 1995, p. A13., Cyber Liberation
[Column], James K. Glassman