Re: Certificate Authorities?

>   This is all stuff we are looking at.  It will not be in 2.0 though.
> There is a lot of functionality in 2.0 that should not have to wait
> for this.

Will knowledgable corporate users be able to change the Security Class
in 2.0 ?

--
Harry Hawk,     Manager of Interactive Communications
                Warwick Baker & Fiore,  212 941 4438,     [email protected]

The Internet has the potential to set us free -- to learn anything and
do anything, whenever we want. No wonder politicians want to regulate
it -- The Washington Post, November 7, 1995, p. A13., Cyber Liberation
[Column], James K. Glassman