Re: Netscape gives in to key escrow

GAK or is it Gack!!!

You know, one possible solution lies in the direction of Apple's CyberDog.
It is based on OpenDoc and should be portable to windoze, I hate to say Rah
told you so but...

Even with all the ITAR silliness, even if on the contigincy that Apple
can't provide a SSL or whatever in thier HTML part, YOU can always write
your own HTML part, (its just not that complicated) in the Cyberdog
environment and override the Apple CyberDog HTML part.

This looks like a great opertunity for some Cypherpunks to write code, and
code that people DO care about.. a CypherPunk CyberDog part to replace the
Apple HTML viewer with one that has hooks for an encryption API (GSSAPI?)

(lawyer types beware: This is definitely my opinion and you and I
both know Apple is old enough to speak for itself.)

Vinnie Moscaritolo
Apple DTS Sniper
"One Shot..One Kill"

http://webstuff.apple.com/~vinnie/

Fingerprint =  4F A3 29 81 50 E4 04 F2  78 25 01 87 6E A2 14 6A