Re: Medical Records

From:	IN%"[email protected]"  "Adam Shostack" 29-NOV-1995 14:05:58.31

	It seems that they use signatures & hashes; nice work, a good
advance for medical records storage, but I'd ask how keys are managed,
and also what prevents me exploiting the 'hash-only' mode of sending
in what I'm cliaming to be is an emergency.  (Not that these
invalidate the system; they're just interesting areas to work on.)
	Good questions. I would encourage anyone in San Fransisco to go by
and talk to them (or, of course, if anyone can find the researcher's email
address, that would be excellent).
	-Allen