Re: SA: Confidential Communication on the Internet

No I think you did. The main point I guess was that there system acomplished
athentication, as well as privacy. But like I said lite on the technical
side. And I agree, it spent more time talking about what it encryption,
public keys exchange, and certificates, than answering what diferent in
their system than any of the otehr out there.

 On Fri, 17 Nov 1995, michael shiplett wrote:

>   This seemed to be a duplication of an X.509 certificate hierarchy:
> ``Hey, I don't know who you are but you have a seals which go back to
> a CA I trust.'' In this respect the information seemed unworthy of an
> article in SA.
>
> Perhaps I did not read the article closely enough?
>
> michael

Aleph One / [email protected]
http://underground.org/
KeyID 1024/948FD6B5
Fingerprint EE C9 E8 AA CB AF 09 61  8C 39 EA 47 A8 6A B8 01