ANNOUNCE: New Crypto Product!

CompuScam, Inc., an unwholly-owned invention of InventiData, is pleased to
announce its latest offering in the growingly lucrative Internet Security
market.  Called "Secure Users Everywhere", SUE is "guaranteed privacy
protection for citizen-units everywhere," according to Ed Carp, Chief
Scientist, Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Everything Else for
CompuScam.  In today's press release, Carp said that "SUE is destined to
become the dominant market leader in a field full of inferior products."

SUE is designed to work in any environment, and provides "Fort Knox"
security for Internet users who wish to transact business over the "net".
"Up until now, the Internet has been totally exposed, totally wide open to
every 12-year-old wannabe cracker with a cheap PC and a modem," said Carp,
"but with SUE, all that has changed overnight.  Now SUE users can safely
and securely exchange the most sensitive of documents, including credit
card and checking account numbers, SSN, employee information, credit
reports, gold bars - virtually anything that is of value can now be safely
transported across the Internet."

No details were immediately available on the technical foundations of SUE,
but Carp indicated that this is to provide enhanced security for its
customers, adding that "you wouldn't want everyone to see your data, would
you?  Then why would you want everyone to know about how this software
works?"  According to CompuScam, SUE is composed of a small software "TSR"
that is loaded into memory when a computer is first powered up, and a
proprietary hardware device, known as a CUD ("compulsive exteriorization
device") that provides "total security" for the software.  Carp indicated
that the software TSR is "completely ITAR/RNG/SHA/RC4/BBS/RSA/MD5
compliant, and meets all government standards for the very highest levels
of cryptographic software, including FIPS-180, SESAME, and STU-III."  The
hardware device is reportedly PRNG/RNG compliant.

Additionally, the SUE product is reportedly backwards-compatible with most
other manufacturer's "inferior" cryptographic products, including products
from Digital Pathworks, AT&T, VeriSign, IBM, and others.  Asked whether or
not SUE is compatible with electronic cash offerings from First Virtual
and others, Carp said, "Our total solution is so comprehensive, we're
fixed problems that even the National Security Agency hasn't thought of
yet.  We've also totally addressed the major problems that First Virtual
brought to light last month in their press release," adding that no other
cryptographic software maker had even responded to First Virtual's
announcement, "let alone done anything about it.  We are acting now to
protect our customers and children on the Internet by providing total
coverage of the market."

Carp denied rumors that the CompuScam was nothing but a mailbox located in
a Mailboxes Etc., branch office in Garland.  "I believe you will find that
a reporter obtained an early press release which contained an
typographical error in our suite number," adding that the company is
expecting to move soon to new offices near Sun Microsystems in Palo Alto,
adding that "the proximity to so many Silicon Valley companies will no
doubt enhance the value of our
stock^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hquality of our software."

When asked about the timing of the release, noting that it was only a few
days before the company was scheduled to go public, Carp said, "this is an
absolutely wonderful opportunity for investors to get in on the ground
floor of this new technology" adding something about a new Porsche which
the reporters didn't quite catch.

SUE is available for PCs running all versions of Microsoft Windows,
Windows 95, Windows NT and MS-DOS, as well as all UNIX and UNIX-like
platforms, and MVS.  The CUD hardware device is available in .357, .45,
.44 Magnum, and 9MM versions.  Pricing was not immediately available.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG    			[email protected], [email protected]
					214/993-3935 voicemail/digital pager

"Past the wounds of childhood, past the fallen dreams and the broken families,
through the hurt and the loss and the agony only the night ever hears, is a
waiting soul.  Patient, permanent, abundant, it opens its infinite heart and
asks only one thing of you ... 'Remember who it is you really are.'"

                    -- "Losing Your Mind", Karen Alexander and Rick Boyes

The mark of a good conspiracy theory is its untestability.
		    -- Andrew Spring