Re: Esther Dyson on Remailers

EFF does not, to my knowledge, (and I am a Board Member) have an
organizational view on this issue. There are a lot of different views and
each member of EFF has their own view that they can and will state as
private people. The tendency of the Press to label people with organizations
affiliation ship gives the impression of organizational views. For example I
certainly don't speak for the University of Pennsylvania when I say thing to
the newspapers.

Dave

http://macpond.cis.upenn.edu