Re: Los Angeles Times article on Helsingius and anon.penet.fi

Also questionably relevant for an issue like this (more relevant perhaps
to intellectual property issues, etc.)  The political axis most relevant
here is civil libertarian v. authoritarian.  I don't think you'll find
any authoritarians on the EFF board or staff.

Black Unicorn typed:

--
<HTML><A HREF="http://www.eff.org/~mech/">    Stanton McCandlish
</A><HR><A HREF="mailto:[email protected]">        [email protected]