[NOISE] The Doors

The Doors was not only about freedom and love, but about crypto too!
Notice these lines from the song "Five to One"

Old [cipher] gets old and young get stronger
May take a week baby, may take longer [to crack]
they've [clinton] got the guns and we've got the numbers
gonna win we will take 'em over, com'on.

:)

- Vipul

--

Vipul Ved Prakash                 | - Electronic Security & Crypto
[email protected] 	          | - Internet & Intranets