Tack of Internet censorship

Six months ago, the Internet censors and Exon wannabees took the
tack of "the Internet is too hard to censor".

Now, their motto is "There will be some who get around our
censorship, but we will try anyway."

Unfortunately, I believe these censorship strikes will
keep happening unless we find a way to stalemate them.

What I am proposing is that Apache or other WWW servers
have a way to allow access to site B's URL at site A,
similar to the old trick of finger [email protected]@siteb.com.

Implementation should be simple.  However, I wonder what
is a good standard way to specify this in the URL or
a site.