Re: Race Bit: C

On Thu, 5 Sep 1996, jim bell wrote:

> The way I see it, the status quo doesn't come "pre-justified":  It needs
> just as much a defense as any other proposal.  Its main advantage is that it
> tends to be more understood that most hypotheticals, because it's been

	More understood, and just more accepted, because alternatives
	are hard to conceive, and even harder to popularize, without
	lots of red liquid running in the streets?

        xan

        jonathon
        [email protected]

	On second thoughts, let's just terminate
	with extreme prejudice, each and every individual
	who has worked in any capacity for any part of any
	government agency in the us -- regardless of whether it
	was federal, state or local, and regardless of whether
	they were president, janitor, or clerk.

	All people in the employ of government agencies are death-dealers.