Re: talker

In <[email protected]>, on 09/07/96
   at 09:52 PM, [email protected] (Floyd W Odom) said:

=Dear Whoever,

=	I am doom13. If there is anyone out there who is a hacker or would
=like to be one you can talk to me and find out stuff like cracking.
=Just drop a message at [email protected].

=Doom13

        aw... come on, guy.  in 25 years of the net, I've seen more
    than a few go down and these are generally not so blatant.

        up until 15 years ago when some 'strike panic in their
    hearts' bleeding pansy Wall Street Journal liberal journalist
    confused hacking with cracking, "hacker" had been a *badge of
    honor*

        hacking was a term used among profesionals to define someone
    much more than a programmer, or as one of the definitions put it:

            programmers program code,    hackers tweak code.

        so, take your trolling hooks back to your government leash;
    go out and have some legitimate fun at your tender young age.

        cypherpunks are *not* crackers; this is a crytographic
    and political issues relating to cryptography mailing list.

        join one of the usenet groups such as alt.hacker or 2600 if
    you want that kind of action.

        have a good day!

--
one of the few things we all share:
  the utter, corrosive contempt for our elected officials.