Re: ... subversive leftists

At 4:57 PM 9/9/96, William H. Geiger III wrote:
>In <[email protected]>, on 09/09/96 at
>12:53 PM,
>   Stephan Schmidt <[email protected]> said:
>

>>I hope this one was ironic.
>
>>> The Democratic People's German Reich is fully justified in cutting off
>>> contacts with subversive radical publications in Jew-dominated nations like
>>> Holland.
>>>
>>> As Reichskommander Schmidt points out: "The citizen-units who access
>>     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>But this one is tasteless and insulting even if it was
>>meant ironic.
>
>If the boot fits.......

I don't know why Stephan waited so many days to make his comment. It was my
noticing that I had "collided" with his name, Schmidt, when I made my
facetious post that caused me to almost immediately issue a clarification
that I was not thinking of him when I made my first post.

To be clear, again, I was not basing my "Reichskommander Schmidt" line on
Stephan Schmidt. That was just a coincidence.

As to the "Reichskommander," in our country, and on the Net, such jokes are
not illegal. I rather suspect they are in Germany, either the DDR or the
Western side.

As to "tasteless and insulting," a matter of personal perspective. I find
it helpful to call a spade a spade, and others apparently do as well.

--Tim May

Higher Power: 2^1,257,787-1 | black markets, collapse of governments.