Re: [WAS xs4all.nl] Terrorists

On Mon, 9 Sep 1996, Stephan Schmidt wrote:

> One thought : How many of you would support terrorist
> web server (say Oklahoma, TWA, Iran, Lybia, RAF, IRA, ...) ?

     If Iran, the IRA, etc. wanted to pay me to host a web page that
described their goals and methods, I would.

     I believe in free speach, and that means even if I disagree.

     Then again, the only reason I am not a terrorist is that the government
hasn't YET defined hate speach directed against the government to be
terrorism.

Petro, Christopher C.
[email protected] <prefered for any non-list stuff>
[email protected]