Crypto Anachy MUD

Did anyone make the point (I gave up on the thread) that we already have a
great Crypto Anarchy MUD with lots of the coding already done.  We call it
the Internet.  Digital cash, strong crypto, remailers, everything.

I have never been able to figure out why anyone would want to play games on
a computer in any case when the whole system is a game.  Word processing,
spreadsheets, telecoms -- it's all a game.  And they pay you to play it.

DCF