Re: ... subversive leftists

> [email protected] (Timothy C. May) writes:
> > As to "tasteless and insulting," a matter of personal perspective. I find
> > it helpful to call a spade a spade, and others apparently do as well.
> >

> Of course, Tim gets very uncomfortable when others call a spade a spade.

This constant character assasination of Tim is getting rather boring,
as far as I can see, and I read all of the posts on the list, he has
done nothing more than ignore posts from these idiots, that is his
choice and nothing to do with anyone else.
This whole thread is taking up too much space and is just totally
pointless. lets call it a day and just agree to differ eh?

  Datacomms Technologies web authoring and data security
     Paul Bradley, [email protected]
       Http://www.fatmans.demon.co.uk/crypt/