Re: Kook Of The Month

>From [email protected]  Thu Sep 12 11:48:50 1996
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 17:49:57 +0200 (MET DST)
To: [email protected]
From: [email protected] (Anonymous)
Comments: Please report misuse of this automated remailing service to <[email protected]>
 The contents of this message are neither approved or
 condoned by nl.com or our host bART Internet.
 *** Replying to it will not send your reply to the sender ***
 There is no way to determine the originator of this message. If you wish to be blocked from receiving all anonymous mail, send your request to the <[email protected]> mailing list.  The operator of this particular remailer can be reached at <[email protected]>