Re: [Long] A history of Netscape/MSIE problems

Hallam-Baker wrote:

> There was a long list of security holes in SSL, PCT plugged a good
> number of them and SSL v3 plugged a few.

This statement surprises me.  It appears to mean that you think PCT has
fewer holes than SSL 3.0.  If you know of any holes in SSL 3.0, I'd be
very interested in hearing about them.

--
You should only break rules of style if you can    | Tom Weinstein
coherently explain what you gain by so doing.      | [email protected]