Re: ALPHACIPHER - An unbreakable encryption program.

On the below "conspiracy theory" comment:
Aren't "conspiracy theory" and "conspiracy theorist" now used as
catch-all (and derogatory) terms by mainstream afictionados to identify
persons and orgs they consider to be enemies of the statist point of
view? Remember the last election when Mr. Paraniod (Perot) was running,
and newspeople were using the term "conspiracy buff", then, when
reminded that the mainstream folks have their own sacred conspiracies
which they milk much money from, they (the newspeople) switched to
"conspiracy theorist" instead.

I have to laugh when Bugliosi gets on TV ranting about how "there
couldn't possibly be a conspiracy in the OJ murders", but how easy one
forgets, Bugliosi gained his lasting fame from a ridiculous (seemingly)
theory about "Helter Skelter", etc.