Re: Nonsense, absolute nonsense... [Fwd: HipCrime and Spam]

On 13 Sep 96 at 13:37, Admin wrote:

> >Also, I charge $500 per message.  I've always liked flat fees. :-)

Geeee...  I am *truly* clueless with my 0.1 g of pure gold per e-mail
deleted.

As of today, take notice, I'm increasing my rates to 2 ounces of
99.99+ pure gold per received and deleted e-mail.

jfa
Jean-Francois Avon, Montreal QC Canada
"One of theses centuries, the brutes, private or public, who believe
that they can rule their betters by force, will learn the lesson of
what happens when brute force encounters mind and force."
                                              - Ragnar Danneskjold
PGP key at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891