Re: That Evil Internet, Pt. XXIII

snow writes:

:
:      WARNING: DANGEROUS.
:
:      Simple advice for the manufacture of Chlorine Gas (similar enough to
: mustard gas that it has the same effect).
:
:      1 bottle of Chlorine Bleach.
:      1 Bottle of lime-away.
:
:      Hold Breath, mix in open container. Clear the building before you breath
: e
: again.
:
:      Use more bottles for a larger area.
:
:      I did this accidentally when I was young (16), foolish and working
: for a hospital. That it happened at work (_very_ small amounts of both bleach
: and lime-away) made the Emergency Room visit free and quick. No permanent
: damage, but I was lucky.
:

Or one can use the technique my father accidentally discovered when he
was  in school and wanted to electrolyze water.  He made himself a
cell out of a broken light bulb (and wired it in series with a good
light bulb) and then realized that he did not have any sulphuric acid
lying around to use as a catalyst.  So he used table salt instead.

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
Internet:  [email protected]    [email protected]