"Get a fucking life" (was Re: Diffie Hellman - logs in Galois fields)

Paul Bradley ([email protected]) foams at the mouth:
>  Get a fucking life, seeing as you haven`t yet posted anything
>  relating remotely to the technical aspects of cryptography to
>  this list I think you need to take a long hard look at what
>  your saying loser....

Hey folks, when it is so obvious that someone is a looser that "Get a
fucking life" flows so easily out of your keyboard, then there is no reason
to post such missives publicly.  Just plonk'em and forget'em ... those of us
who have already done so don't want to read this dreck either.

andrew