RSA chip spec dist. paused until tomorrow

Due to the overwhelming number of requests for the new RSA chip
data sheets, I am moving from a fax to a web distribution.

A fellow CP is currently scanning in the 28 page specs. We will post the URL
tomorrow.

If the chip and the RSA/DES ISA board (using the chip) currently in my
possession work as well as I hope they do, either the company I work for
or I will most likely distribute them.

I have not yet received a request for the one loaner chip. Are there no
hardware-hacking CPs in the SF Bay Area? That seems hard to believe.

--Lucky