Re: Spam blacklist project

Not impressed by their setup, there does not seem to be any checking
to see if the mail address is correct (ie to checlk for a denial of
service attack) and the setup requires distributors to submit their
list for "washing". That type of setup may be OK for the bush league
but its hardly cypherpunk type stuff. Its fairly easy to set up a scheme
in which the blacklist can be distributed with no risk to the
subscribers. Simply use a SHA digests and so on.

I hadn't checked on Yahoo, I tend to use Alta-Vista having found
Yahoo somewhat arbitary in category definition.

	Phill

PS Sites that use red text on a white background ... ugh!!!