Re: A daily warning regarding Timothy C. May

>Daniel Christopher Miskell wrote:
>> Timothy C. May is a lying sack of shit.
>> Right.  And you had to insult him through use of anonymous mail.  Boy,
>> you're real brave, shedding the light to the rest of the cypherworld
>> in such a manner.
>> Apologies for the spam, but there was no address, obviously.
>> If in fact we are the only intelligent life on this planet, why the
>> fuck are we in this goddamn mess?
>
>A. There's probably no intelligent life in the (this) universe, and the
>   Uncertainty Principle is probably wrong, too (i.e., there is really
>   no Free Will, so there are no valid answers either), -and-
>
>B. If you were truly intelligent, would you want to come here?

I find the lack of seperators between what anon wrote, what I wrote, and what
my sig said amusing.

Well, I get the feeling that I am intelligent.  I tested for acceptance into
Mensa, and after finding out my IQ was 156, I felt I had better things to do
than include myself with the 'intelligence elite'.  This list is a cool spot.
I find out a lot of things I didn't know about, and hear a lot of things that
the media isn't going to cover, things called 'rumor' because they don't want
them to be true.

Who knows, maybe we are all dumb.  Either way, it does no good to lament wether
or not we have sufficient intelligence to be referred to as 'itelligent life.'
Personally, I find that it is far more fun to keep on trucking with life, rather
than debate a moot point that we have no control over.

--
If in fact we are the only intelligent life on this planet, why the fuck are
we in this goddamn mess?
--
Find my public key on the World Wide Web -- point your browser at:
http://bs.mit.edu:8001/pks-toplev.html