Re: Macintosh Mixmaster port... Who's doing it?

At 11:57 AM -0700 9/18/96, Myers W. Carpenter wrote:
>	Does anyone have any idea who might be attempting a Macintosh
>Mixmaster port?  I and some other people were eyeing the idea.  If you know
>who might be doing this port I would appreciate hearing from them.
>	Thanks.
>			myers

Several individuals have offered to port Mixmaster. To the best of my
knowledge, none are still working on it. As the author and a Mac user I
would be happy to answer questions, and test the system. I have no Mac
programing experience though.

	-Lance

Lance Cottrell   [email protected]
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://www.obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche