Re: Pseudonym server: Jenaer Anonymous Service

At 2:37 PM -0700 9/1/96, Lutz Donnerhacke wrote:
>* [email protected] wrote:
>It's strongly recomment to use a reply server to forward your requests to.
>The server sends all outgoing messages via mixmaster chains.
>([email protected] can is always the first one in the chain).

This is very important. You don't want to send it your real address to
deliver to. I strongly recommend using alt.anonymous.messages.

A program called "newscan" is ideal for checking news based message pools.
It scans news on a server of your choice, and saves messages based on
criteria that you specify.

	-Lance

Lance Cottrell   [email protected]
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://www.obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche