Re: AP [was: Re: Kiddie porn on the Internet] [NOISE]

So Jim Bell is opposed to "truly random attacks on ordinary citizens"
Its this type ofappoligia for terrorism that disgusts me utterly.

He is calling for murder but wants to dress it up in whatever psychotic
justifications he can.

He is also completely wrong. When the IRA attemoted to assasinate my cousin
I was in no way intimidated and neither was he. He continued as a senior
poitician for over a decade despite continued danger. I can think of no
less effective method of bringing about change in attitudes.

I am in no way intimidated by Bell either. He is a kook and I don;t think it
he is worth further consideration.

	Phill