Bork book

Robert Bork was on NBC (I think) being interviewed to plug his hot
new book "Slouching Towards Gomorrah" (or something like that).  The
snippet of interview I caught was the last part, with the interviewer
asking how Bork could reconcile his desire that we all be more free
with his notion that we let the Constitution "control" us, and that
legislatures should be able to outlaw all the profanity and indecency
that they want.

Any of the cypherpunk.lawyers seen this?

Bork came across as kind-of a jerk, personality-wise.
--
Mike M Nally * IBM % Tivoli * Austin TX  * How quickly we forget that