Re: Public Schools

Phil Fraering <[email protected]> writes:

> On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>

> > U.S. public school system is darwinian evolution in action. Parents who can
> > afford to send their kids to private schools, do so. Parents who send their
> > kids to public schools deserve to have their offsprings fucked up, mentally
> > and phsyically, to improve the species' gene pool.
>
> But the cutoff is often whether the parents can afford to send their kids
> to private school, not whether or not they're genetically superior.

You must have attended a public school if you don't understand that geentic
superiority leads to economic success.  My older kid goes to a private school.
The parents are obviously genetically superior to public school parents.

> And the reason it costs so much to send a kid to private school is that
> everyone's already paying for a more expensive public school thanks to all
> the taxes.

Push vouchers. What's the cryptorelevance of your comments, anyway?

> > There are plenty of excellent private elementary and secondary schools in t
> > U.S. Children who deserve better schooling (by virtue of having parents who
> > have better genes and are therefore economically successful) get it.
>
> So if I'm economically successful it'll change my genes?
>
> I guess this is the famous Russian belief in Lamarkianism in action.
No, on the contrary, sending poor kids to good schools on scholarships
does not improve their genes. They tend to become drug dealers.

---