SAY WHAT? [Hallam-Baker demands more repudiations or he'll write!]

At 2:10 AM 9/24/96, [email protected] wrote:

>like Markof are somewhat more responsible. This is not going to stop
me >from producing an op-ed piece linkiing the net libertarians to
assasination >politics unless I hear a few more repudiations of Bell's
ideas. If you >don't very clearly reject his murderous ideas you are
going to regret it >just as the left regreted having the USSR or the
RAF associated with them.

        hallam-baker:

    disguised as professional societies. stand on top of the ivory
    tower and enjoy the view --at least get the top of it out of your
    anal cavity.  try leaving your closet, and smell the flowers. the
    british are behaving like wimps with their capitulation on privacy
    and any semblance of gun rights.

        I'll cast my vote with Tim May --talk in terms of extortion,
    and I'll tell you what you wish to hear:

        NO, I will not outright reject Jim Bell's "Assassination
Politics."
    As Jefferson said:

            "God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a
            rebellion. . . . What country can preserve it's liberties
if
            their rulers are not warned from time to time that their
            people preserve the spirit of resistance?. . .The tree of
            liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood
            of patriots and tyrants."

        also, piss off.  we can defend american rights without a dawg-
    eared Brit liberal foaming at the mouth.

        as to regretting it --I doubt it.

        the second amendment was written with the idea of a populace
    who retains their personal rights and is not just another slave to
    the mafia/fascist form of government which the US has become.

        something a brit pansy  _certainly_ would not understand:

                LIBERTY IS WORTH DYING FOR!

--
one of the few things we all share:
  the utter, corrosive contempt for our elected officials.