Re: The Nature of the Cypherpunks List

Re: below whimpering/whining/sniveling.
Why don't you guys learn to use your computers?
People who write this stuff must be thinking something like:
"Gee, that cypherpunks list has SO much good info on it, I can't stand
to not keep track of what's going on there.  But those occasional
irritating posts just upset me so much, I can't deal with it, so I
better get it off of my chest and tell everyone.  Oh, I feel so much
better now, maybe they'll let me go home today."