Re: We removed radikal 154 from xs4all :(

At 12:45 AM -0700 9/24/96, James A. Donald wrote:
<SNIP>
>Every time one site capitulates, it will inspire two dozen others to
>join the fray.  I joined the fight *because* xs4all had to capitulate.

Speaking of which, is there a list of mirror sites? Just for the record:
http://www.cyberpass.net/radikal

	-Lance

Lance Cottrell   [email protected]
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://www.obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche