Re: WHO IS MAKING A MOCKERY OF WHOM?

At 05:55 PM 9/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>At 06:15 AM 9/24/96 -0700, Sandy Sandfort wrote:
>
>>C'punks,
>>Time for another informal poll.
>>
>>On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, John Anonymous MacDonald wrote:
>>> What a joy to make a public mockery of Tim Mayo!
>>
>>Do list members think Anonymous' posts make a public mockery of
>>Tim May or Anonymous?  Let me know whose reputation you think
>>is enhanced or tarnished by these posts.  I'll post a summary to
>>the list in a week or two.

I vote for Anonymous.

Also, it seems evident that some non-anonymous posters aka KTOM seem to
understand how to *abuse*  our American freedom's but don't understand about
*responsible*  use.

Is this a deliberate attempt to damage this list or is it that some folk
just can't handle freedom?

M. J. Wohler