No Subject

Subject Line:    Infowar.Com

>                           ---- D I S T R I B U T E  W I D E L Y ----
>
>WWW.InfoWar.Com is now open.
>
>The Definitive WWW site for Information Warfare & Information Security.
Created and managed by Winn Schwartau, Infowar.Com is designed to be "The"
place to be seen and be heard. Be seen. Be linked.

Our goal:  To be a clearinghouse for all IW and InfoSec.

>News. Infowar. Articles. Discussions. The Latest. Experts. Reviews. Opinion.
>Civil Defense. Info-Security. Controversy. Privacy. Crypto. Chats.
List-servers.
>Espionage. Military. C4I. Civil Defense. Global.
>
>Be seen. Be heard. Globally. Dynamic. New. Interactive.
>
>Yes, we're starting off small - manageable, but within a few short months look
>at what we will have - on-line, bringing in tens of thousands of infosecurity
>and information professionals. With your help, we'll be everything you want us
>to be.
>
>* Timely Articles and Commentaries
>* Military/Government infowar treatises hot off the press
>* News that concerns you - As it Happens!
>* Infowar.Com List Server and Private Discussion Groups (to begin with)
>     Infowar
>     Civil Defense
>     Terrorism
>     OSCINT
>     Hacking
>* Over 600MB of on-line utilities for the Net
>* On-Line Searches for Infowar and Infosec
>* The Infowar and Infosec Papers That Set Standards
>* Press Releases
>* What's New!?!
>* Audio Conferences
>* Video Conference
>* Specifications and Standards
>* Product and Company Listings - Worldwide
>* Contracts and Bids
>* Specifications
>* New papers and reports in all areas of Infowar
>* Extensive International participation
>* Compilations of the Best of Infowar and Infosec
>* Hundreds of Security Utilities
>* Over 50 different encryption tools
>* User customized search engines for the entire site
>* Interactive Infowar-Chat lines
>* Who's Who of Infowar and Info-Sec
>* Gigs and gigs  . . . .
>* And more . . . stuff we won't even tell our mothers about . . . yet . .
>
>We've always been interactive minded and we will count upon our users and
>sponsors to guide us to provide better and better service. But, we will not
>react to editorial extortion, either.  <G>  We have made our reputation on
>brutal honesty and opinion and we will keep it. Might lose an advertiser from
>time to time, but those is the breaks.
>
>We hope to see you there, contributing, interacting, discussing, commenting,
>posting and contributing.

Contributions:  [email protected]   or   [email protected]
All submissions are gratefully accepted however, will be reviewed  for
relevance and content prior to being published.

IF - you hear something hot...see something hot.....   be a good Warrior and
call Betty at 813-367-7277  and leave a message that you have e-mailed the
info.  That way we can be sure to look for it and get it out on distribution.

You want to add some Warriors to our ListServ:
   [email protected]   or   [email protected]

>If you happen to be interested in Infowar.Com Sponsorship opportunities,
please give us a ring:    Our rates are very competetive.... and get on the
bandwagon so we can *lock-in the rate.