Re: Hallam-Baker demands more repudiations or he'll write!

In message <[email protected]>, Rich Burrough
s writes:
>At 08:33 PM 9/23/96 -0700, [email protected] (Timothy C. May) wrote in response to PH-B:
>>I for one don't respond well to extortion threats, so write your damned
>>article.

	I agree; PH-B is commiting a bunch of fallacies here and tarring
all cypherpunks with the same brush as Jim Bell just because they haven't
repudiated Assasination Politics is just being obnoxious.

>I personally don't have the time or energy to contribute to the AP threads.
>That != approval for the idea.

	Ditto; I could spend time analysing AP, but life's too short to waste
it on refuting everything I disagree with in detail.

	Derek "who is _not_ Jim" Bell