Re: Is "Black Unicorn" a lawyer, or just a nym used by a lawyer?

At 5:17 PM -0700 9/26/96, Bill Stewart wrote:

>Tim's signature file no longer asserts that he's a Licensed Ontologist,
>but this seems to be the kind of question you'd ask a L.O. if you knew one.

Yeah, I got some "What's an ontologist?" questions. One person I told to
look it up in a dictionary. Then he came back with a "OK, so I looked it
up. Why's a license needed?"

(I also got two responses asking why I was talking about cancer.)

--Tim

Higher Power: 2^1,257,787-1 | black markets, collapse of governments.