Re: Hallam-Baker demands more repudiations or he'll write!

On 26 Sep 96 at 20:46, snow wrote:

>      Having been a firefighter for about 4 years, I can say that for
>
> small fires water works quite a bit better. For larger fires (over a
> hundred acres or so) setting a backfire, or burning out the fuel in
> the direction the fire is probably going to go is a hell of a lot
> easier than hauling millons and millions of gallons or
> blood^h^h^h^h^h water.
>
> Petro, Christopher C.
> [email protected] <prefered for any non-list stuff>
> [email protected]

Well, let's not debate over firefighting, a lousy analogy...

As long as Canadair sells water bombers, let them do.  It brings
money to Montreal...

:)

As for Jim Bell, he would probably say that he just proposes to use
your techniques. :)

jfa